Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] Forum now up for Pumpkin Jamfest

The signup forum is now up for the Pumpkin Jamfest on Saturday, October 7th. The event is also posted on the calander. All related posts have been moved into the Pumpkin Jamfest forum.
Member avatar small Flamelin Firebeard 144d
Flamelin Firebeard165Member avatar small Flamelin Firebeard 144d
General Discussion

Minstrels Guild of Bree

We are definitely interested in the Minstrels Guild of Bree. We keep having problems attending the meetings 😕, but we do have your November meeting on our calendar and plan on making that meeting.We love the idea behind the Guild, in the fact tha...
Small Agago 86d
Agago142Small Agago 86d
General Discussion

The Pumpkin Jamfest Music Festival 2017 - "A Smallpiece of LOTRO" Screenshot Blog Post

I have posted some more screenshots of the Pumpkin Jamfest on my blog here.
Small Vethlo 99d
Vethlo151Small Vethlo 99d
General Discussion

Greetings!!

We are the Purple Pipeweed Parlor Band of Crickhollow (our home server) & Landroval and now Brandywine. We just finished moving the band onto Brandywine this weekend. My name is Agago the Hobbit and I am leader of the band. We are excited a...
Small Agago 236d
Agago195Small Agago 236d
General Discussion

question about drum track adaptation

Greetings MGBDoes anyone have a source for additional/better drum maps for use in Maestro? I'm finding that some fairly common percussive sounds are not in the options I have currently available. Specifically, a current project in the original for...
Member avatar small Klounin / Quaintrelle Cedarsmoor 273d
Klounin / Quaintrelle Cedarsmoor3137Member avatar small Klounin / Quaintrelle Cedarsmoor 252d
General Discussion

Greetings

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Small Rosanina 1y
Rosanina3125Member avatar small Wyndthir 1y
Page 1